Troubleshooting Lost Connection/lag Issues
Playing with a poor Internet connection can lead to disconnections from the game, lag while playing, or navigating the game interface or app crashes.
While playing our game, please take into consideration that:
- Online multiplayer games require a strong, stable connection to constantly interact and exchange data with the server.
- A computer/mobile device that meets the minimum requirements to run optimally.
- Full Wi-Fi bars or mobile (cellular) data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection. The number of bars displayed does not directly correlate to the strength and reliability of the connection.
- In case you are using Wi-Fi connection, the number of devices connected to the same network might affect its performance.
Try the following troubleshooting to minimize latency or connection issues in the future:
- Turn Airplane mode ON, wait 10s and turn it back OFF
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the Game
- Make sure you are running the latest possible version of your Operating System
- Swap from Wi-Fi to your mobile data connection, or vice versa;
- If it only happens with Mobile Data, check your SIM Card for dirt or damage
- If you are using a connected account (such as Google or Facebook) make sure to go to settings, logout from that account and restart the device. Log back in after the device is ready
- Restart your router to make sure it hasn't become overburden with data;
- If possible, disconnect any device from the network or close programs (such as P2P, streaming or ongoing download) that might be using your bandwidth;
- Avoid playing while traveling, for instance in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport;
- Avoid playing while using a VPN;
Perform connection tests and make sure there aren’t network issues with your Internet provider. You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.speedtest.net/. This tests the quality of your Internet connection, please note if you Line Quality scores below a grade A then you are more likely to experience a lost connection.
As a bonus, here is a list of software to help your devices perform better in general:
Applock (Set a password for when someone tries to open the application)
Clear Master Lite (Junk file cleaning, phone boost, battery saver)
Du Recorder (record your game experience)
Iapplockpro (Set a password for when someone tries to open the application)
Du Recorder (record your game experience).
We hope this helps! 😊