As you may have noticed, on the Edit Profile section of our website, we are currently working on a new Email Validation feature.
This is a new step we are taking to guarantee your account safety and to avoid the creation of accounts with invalid emails.
Miniclip is aware that some players have decided, for one reason or another, to create account with invalid email addresses and since you will not be able to validate the account Miniclip is giving you the chance to contact us so we can include a valid email on your account!
For that you will need to follow all these steps (if you do not your request will be considered invalid):
- Fill the Support Request Form https://goo.gl/FZ854P with the Subject “Email Validation Request - invalid email”
- In the Description please include the following details:
- Date of birth(dd/mm/yyyy):
- Approximate date(dd/mm/yyyy) the profile was established:
- User ID Number:
- Old email address:
- New email address:
- Password that you would like to use:
- Receipts for purchases (if any were made):
Any other details will not be considered to validate the ownership of the account, we will not be making ANY changes if we cannot guarantee that the account belongs to you.
Send your request until the 24th of November 2017, after that accounts with invalid email addresses will remain with the original emails and the loss of the account will result in it not being playable any longer.
We thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter!