Due to security issues, Miniclip will not Delete flagged or banned accounts. This also applies if you haven't got any warning, but our system has already tracked some illegal and/or suspicious activity with your account.
If you want to delete or reset your account in 8 Ball Pool, you will have to send a ticket to our support asking which of the procedures you want. For us to be able to do that procedure, you will also have to send us - for each procedure - some security details from your account, which will verify you as the account owner.
It is important for us to make sure you are the account owner since that will avoid other players from scamming your account easily. Because of that, make sure you have a Miniclip account registered and save every account detail at the moment of account creation!
The details asked for the delete procedure in 8 Ball Pool support are:
- Game name:
- Unique ID you have in the game (check this link: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012571407-How-do-I-find-my-User-ID-):
- Email address of your account:
- Your Country:
- Approximate date of creation of this account:
- The reason for your request to delete your profile:
- Do you want to also delete your Miniclip support account in Zendesk (Yes/No). If Yes, please note that all information in your Zendesk account will be deleted including any open/pending/closed tickets:
- Screenshot with the in-game profile (check: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001407308-How-to-take-a-screenshot):
- If you made purchases, please send a receipt of your last purchase.
- Confirm that you want to delete your personal data (read more about it here: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001413167-Difference-Between-Delete-and-Reset) and not to simply reset your game.
If all the criteria are met, once we receive this information we can proceed with deleting your account. However further details can also be asked in some situations.
Also, keep in mind that deleting your account won't unsubscribe you from our newsletter. To unsubscribe from our emails with offers please follow this link: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007705487.
Deleting your account will fully erase all records of its existence from our system.
If your account is merged with a Facebook account, we will unlink them in order to delete the profile. This means that all the details and progress on the game will also be deleted from Facebook, which means that if you want to come back to play, you will have to start from the beginning.