There are several in-game currencies used for different things. So, how do you get them? What are they used for? Fear not, this article will give you all the information you need!
- Silver is the primary currency for in-game purchases;
- It can be earned in battles or exchanged from gold (performing better will earn you more Silver at the end of a match!);
- Can be used for upgrades, refills, supplies, ammo, loadouts and gun sights, or used to convert RP into Free RP.
- Gold can be used to buy supplies, special ammo, rockets and bombs, sighting devices, paints, boosters, and Premium Planes;
- Can be used to acquire Premium Accounts;
- Can be converted to Silver, used to convert Free RP, or to buy supply crates and packs.
- Stands for Research Point;
- Used to research a specific plane and are won by playing with a plane (may vary from plane to plane);
- Mainly earned after finishing a Team Death Match or Base Defense game mode, as well as in the League.
- Used to research any plane and can replace RP when researching planes;
- Earned after finishing a Team Death Match or Base Defense, in the League, through daily logins, dropped supply crates, or when game missions are completed;
- You can get a large amount Free RP in a short time with enough Gold, by converting RP of Premium Planes.