In this article you will find the steps you need to follow to change the email address of the accounts linked to your game:
If your game account was initially created with a Miniclip ID and it's not connected to a Google, Facebook or Apple accounts
You can change your email by following these steps:
1. Go to https://me.miniclip.com/ and login using your credentials.
If you do not remember your password check out our How to change or reset your Miniclip password KB page.
2. Once you are logged in click on the "Change email"
3. Enter your new email
4. Confirm by hitting the "CHANGE" button. After a few minutes, you should receive an email on the new email address asking you to confirm the change.
5. Click on "Confirm email". You will be redirected to the profile page.
Note: the confirmation link is valid for 2 hours. You will need to restart the process in case you are unable to complete it by then.
If your game account is linked to Facebook ⤴
- If you want to change the email address, please refer to the following Facebook support page
- If you are not able to access your Facebook account, you can try to recover it following this guidelines: Reset Facebook password or Recover a Facebook Account
If your game account is linked to Google ⤴
- If you want to change the email address, please refer to the following Google support page
- If you are not able to access your Google account, you can try to recover it following this guidelines: Recover a Google Account
If your game account is linked to an Apple ID ⤴
- If you want to change the email address or are not able to access your account, please refer to the following Apple ID support page.
The game's email changing part for my account is disabled. What is the problem?
Send me link to login into miniclip I'd on android
8 ball pool pc update change 3.13.3
8ball pool my Facebook account change please
I’ve noticed in the last three months that the internet is not bringing in the game bowling king sometimes for a whole day. This issue has happened too many times. These occurrences have been verified by your company as being true.I therefore am requesting a partial if not all game purchase refund. Thank you .sincerely Michael Waslie at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have two accounts of 8ballpool
I want to delete one them how can I delete permanently??
Article is closed for comments.