How to Install Flash
Miniclip games work in all of the main web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Opera), but you will need to download and install some of the following plugins to ensure that you can play.
Most Miniclip games require Adobe Flash 11.5, while some 3D games require Shockwave. If you are having problems with a newly released game you may need to upgrade to the latest version.
How to download Flash 11.5 for Windows:
1. Go to Adobe (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) to download Flash.
2. Click the 'Agree and Install now' button.
3. Sometime if you're installing Flash using Internet Explorer you may need extra components. If you see a gold bar at the top of your browser appear whilst downloading Flash, you must click on the gold bar to install these extra components for your browser. In Firefox and Safari, you won't see a gold bar but you will see a more traditional pop up box asking you if you want to install extra components. Click yes when prompted to download extra components.
4. Next, a security message pops up. Click 'Install' to continue.
5. You should now see a box pop up with a red F flying around in it. You can now view Flash content.
How to download Flash for Macs:
1. The first page asks if you want to download an 'hqx' file or a 'bin' file to your Mac, click the 'bin' button.
2. Your download manager will now open. Wait for the Flash Player to download.
3. A file called 'Install Flash Player' will be downloaded to your desktop. Double click to open it.
4. The installer window now opens. Click 'Install' to continue.
5. The Flash player will install automatically. This box will disappear when the player has installed.
6. Installation is complete. You should see the 'Flash Player Installed' screen.