Once your Miniclip and Facebook accounts are connected, some of your Miniclip game activity may automatically be posted to your Facebook wall. You can manage these settings on the Application Settings page of Facebook. For some game activity such as High Scores and Awards a standard Facebook news feed publishing box will appear asking if you wish to post the achievement to your wall, in the popup you will be given the opportunity to add a custom message to the wall post, these posts are completely optional, if you do not wish to post the achievement on your wall simple press the ‘skip’ button.
Articles in this section
- Can't see friends on Facebook
- Does my activity on Miniclip post to my Facebook account?
- Facebook account compromised - log out from other devices
- Facebook Accounts and Connection
- Facebook Connection Issues on iOS
- Facebook login not is not working! 30 September 2020 (Fixed)
- How to find your Facebook ID
- How to Login using Facebook
- I connected to Facebook and now my full real name is showing!
- ⁉️8 Ball Pool - Unable to link new account with Facebook after erasure process