Sometimes, you might think that some coins/cash have disappeared from your account.
We do keep a record of all the comings and goings of your coins and cash balance and the most common reasons for your balance to be decreasing are:
- Cue recharge costs, please check if your cue is set to auto-recharge. Just click on the cue and you will see the charge. In the image, you have a full charge at 50/50, the cost to recharge is 280 coins and you can see the option to have your cue set to auto recharge or not.
- Table rental fees, on higher tables you will be charged a small rental fee which is deducted from your winning pot. You can see this by clicking the “i” button on the table selection and accessing the table rules.
- Your account has been flagged and you were coin suspended by our system. This happens if your account is tracked for infringing our Terms and Conditions.
- Make sure you are actually logged in to the correct account! It may happen that you logged in with another login method or changed your social network account details, such as Facebook login, and instead of entering your normal account you created a new one or signed in to another already existing account!
- Matches played and lost - check if any friends or family members may have played on your account without your knowledge.
Also, make sure your account isn't compromised. We also recommend adding a PIN code to your device so other people won't be able to log in and play, or waste cash or coins.
If you believe someone else is playing on your account, please read: My account has been hacked!Keep on playing!
Article is closed for comments.