Sometimes, you might think that some coins/cash have disappeared from your account.
Please notice that the system does not use the currency without the player’s consent or permission.
Some situations you should be aware of, where you might notice the loss of coins:
· Cue recharge costs (please check if your cue is not set to auto-recharge).
· Table rental fees
· Your account has been flagged and you were coin suspended by our system
· Matches played and lost (check if any friends or family members may have played in your account without your knowledge)
Also, make sure your account isn't compromised. We also recommend adding a PIN code to your device so other people won't be able to log and play, waste cash, coins, etc.
If you believe someone else is playing in your account, please read: My account was Hacked!
If you still cannot identify any of these reasons as the cause of your coin loss, please contact us with the following information:
. Unique ID
· Amount of coins you think were lost;
· Time and Date of the incident;
· Amount of coins you had before;
· Amount of coins after.
We'll be happy to help!