You may uninstall this software at any time and with no limitations, using the standard uninstall procedures as offered with your computer's operating system or your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer users
- Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of programs, find the Miniclip toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
- In the Firefox browser menu, select Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select the Miniclip Community Toolbar.
- Click Remove.
- Open the Finder application and browse to Applications.
- Scroll down to Toolbars and click on Miniclip.
- Double-click on “Uninstall”.
- Fill in the “User name & Password” and click the OK button.
- In the Google Chrome browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find Miniclip in the list.
- Click Uninstall.