If you have experienced a connection error, we recommend you refresh the page and try again. If you are still experiencing issues, then please clear your browser cache and try again.
How do I clear my Browser Cache
- Click on the setting icon (the cog in the upper right corner)
- Click "Safety" and select "Delete Browsing History"
- Check "Temprary Internet Files" and "History"
- Click "Delete"
- From the 'Edit' or 'Tools' menu, choose 'Preferences' or 'Options'.
- Expand the 'Advanced' options and choose 'Cache' or 'Privacy'.
- Click the button called 'Clear Cache'.
- Click 'OK'.
- Go to the Tools menu (the wrench on the upper right of the browser)
- Click on ‘Clear browsing data...’
- Select the types of data you want to clear
- On the Clear data from this period: drop-down list, select the data you'd like to delete.
- From the 'Safari' menu, choose 'Empty Cache...'
- or, Hold down the Option and Command keys and press E.