Sometimes your purchase might take a while to arrive in your account. This is often due to a delay somewhere along the line between your credit card provider and the vendor.
If your purchase doesn't arrive promptly, close the game and launch it again to ensure that your game has a fresh connection.
If the connection was lost during the purchase or immediately after making it, try restarting your device and check to see if the purchase appears.
Keep in mind that it can sometimes take up to 24/48 hours for your purchase to arrive in your game.
If after 24/48 hours your purchase still hasn't arrived, contact us through the game by taking the following steps:
Open the game > go to Settings > then select the "Customer Care" icon.
Be sure to provide the following information about your purchase:
1. The exact number of items you purchased (for example: "400 tokens, 2 AR Visions, 5 Zoo Fifties").
2. Whether it was a regular transaction or a special offer.
3. The approximate time of your purchase.
4. A copy of the receipt or a screenshot of your purchase history (the receipt is emailed to the account used to make the purchase soon after the purchase is completed).
- We won't be able to solve your issue without a copy of the receipt or a screenshot of your purchase history. Your order confirmation must show the date of the purchase, pack name, its price and the transaction ID.
- Any purchases you make in Sniper Champions are handled via Google Play or the App Store and, as such, Miniclip assumes no responsibility for the process. Kindly note that prices may vary according to the platform you are playing on, the country you are playing in, and some other factors.
- Android: You can find the receipts in your Purchase history on Google Play. Just go to Google Play's support pages here, or you can visit the Google payments center directly here.
- iOS: If you want to review the list of games, apps, subscriptions, music and other content you've bought recently, you can find your purchase history online.