Bolt-action weapons have the following parameters:
- Zoom: controls the magnification of the scope. A higher value allows the player to see the target as if closer up.
- Wind Resistance: reduces the effect of the wind on a bullet's trajectory, making it so the player doesn't need to compensate as much.
- Stability: deals with the sway of the crosshairs. A higher value means the amplitude of the movement is lower and the weapon is easier to hold steady.
- Control: is about the responsiveness of the weapon. Higher control means the input from the player is applied faster and there is less inertia from movement.
Semi-auto weapons have the following parameters:
- Power: magnitude of the bullet's impact. A weapon with higher power will deal more damage to a target with each bullet, destroying it faster.
- Recoil: controls the crosshair bloom. You want lower recoil so that the weapon regains maximum accuracy faster.
- Magazine Size: the number of bullets that can be fired in a row without needing to reload the weapon. Increasing this parameter improves the effective damage per second of the weapon.
- Reload Speed: decreases the time lost when the player inevitably depletes the bullets in the magazine and has to refill it. Increasing this parameter also increases the effective damage per second of the weapon.