Here are some thing you should know when playing the Classic Mode of Archery King:
- Basic rules
- Two players shoot 2~3 arrows per set.
- A player who scores higher wins a set.
- A player who wins 2 sets first wins a game.
- If the final winner isn’t decided after 3 sets are finished. shoot-offs decide the final winner.
- In shoot-offs, two players shoot an arrow in turn, and a player whose arrow hits a spot nearer to the target’s center wins the game.
- Entry fee and rental fee
- Two players pay certain amount of chips as entry fees per venue, and the winner takes the sum of entry fees from both participants as the prize.
- In some venues, certain % of rental fees are deducted from the prize.
And remember an archer cannot hit the bullseye without knowing where the target is!