Here are some thing you should know when playing the Rush Mode of Archery King:
- Basic rules
- Two players shoot arrows simultaneously in 45 seconds.
- A player who scores higher wins a game.
- Draw rules
- When two players score the same in 45 seconds, the result is decided as a draw and both get their entry fees back.
- Entry fee and rental fee
- Two players pay certain amount of chips as entry fees per venue, and the winner takes the sum of entry fees from both participants as the prize.
- In some venues, certain % of rental fees are deducted from the prize.
And remember an archer cannot hit the bullseye without knowing where the target is!