This is actually very simple! You just need to remove the game from your device, restart it and install it again. This works for both Android and iOS.
It is also important that you know that, if you have any purchases on your Guest, unfortunately, you will lose them.
On Android, if you don't want to remove your game completely, you can, in your device, just go to Settings > Application Manager > Select the game and Press Clear Cache (this may vary according to Android devices).
On the other side, iOS only works by removing the game since clearing the cache is not an option.
By searching here for "Guest account", you will see a list of articles from our games on how to upgrade your Guest account correctly, if you so need.
Find your browser/device below to see exactly how the "cleaning cache" system works:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Internet Explorer
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... ...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Settings", scroll down until you reach the Clear browsing section and click on Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
- Click Safari on the upper left-hand side of your screen.
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab.
- Click the button Remove All Website Data.
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click the menu button with three horizontal stripes and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Go to the Settings menu by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.
- Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.