If you are experiencing any of the above anomalies, please try the following steps:
[To improve network connection]
- Restart the game;
- Turn Airplane mode ON, wait for 10s and turn it back OFF;
- Restart the device;
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the Game;
- Make sure you are running the latest possible version of your Operating System;
- Remove apps that might be running in the background;
- Uninstall and reinstall the game (do not perform this step if you are using a guest account. Please link it to Facebook first to prevent data loss);
- If the issue is happening while on WiFi, check if the same happens in Mobile Data;
- If the issue is happening while on Mobile Data, check if the same happens on WiFi;
- If it only happens on WiFi, try to restart the Router if you can;
- If you can't restart the router, forget the WiFi connection and add it again;
- Test the game with a different network;
- Test the game with a different device;
[ For Android devices]
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Make sure you don't have pending updates for the game, all Google services and the OS.
- Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.
- Clear the app cache. To do so on the latest Android OS go to Settings > Apps > select the App > Storage & Memory > Clear cache.
[ For IOS devices]
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS. To verify: Enter settings > General > Software Update. Here, you’ll see if any updates are available.
- Check your device’s storage capacity. Enter Settings > General > “About” to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos.Free up device memory by exiting running unused Apps.
Please be aware that some devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves well for gaming. Also, the game may be unstable if your phone has a modified OS or a custom ROM.
Please contact us at Miniclip Support if you are still experiencing the same issues after trying the troubleshooting steps.
Select the option that says "Other games" and do not forget to send us your Unique ID. Also, if you possible, please send us a video illustrating the issue you are experience in order for us to investigate the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and collaboration.