Unlinking an account from Facebook allows a player to login using the Miniclip ID option, once we remove the Facebook link from the account.
It's only possible to unlink an account from Facebook if the account has a Miniclip ID.
Unlinking an account from Facebook may be necessary to do in the following situations:
- Player wants to delete Facebook;
- Player wants to temporarily suspend Facebook;
- Player wants to use Google to login instead;
- Player wants to use Miniclip ID to login instead;
- Player wants to link a new Facebook account.
These are a few of the reasons but there may be others! 😊
Please keep in mind there is a very small risk that after unlinking the account a player will not be able to link a new Facebook account, or use the old Facebook account on a different account.
If you wish to unlink your account from Facebook please open a ticket with us and make sure to send us all the following information.
- Game name:
- Unique ID you have in the game:
- Email address of your account:
- Your location/Country:
- Approximate date of creation of this account:
- New Password for the account:
- Receipt of the first purchase made (in case there are purchases):
- Screenshot with the in-game profile:
- Confirm that you want to unlink your account:
Please check the following link so you can find the receipt: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/articles/221215368
Keep in mind we need all the information requested otherwise we cannot unlink your account from Facebook! 😥
If you want to unlink your Facebook account from 8 Ball Pool because you believe your account might have been compromised please check My account was Hacked!.