Unlinking an account from Facebook allows a player to login using the Miniclip ID option, once we remove the Facebook link from the account.
It's only possible to unlink an account from Facebook if the account has a Miniclip ID.
Unlinking an account from Facebook may be necessary to do in the following situations:
- Player wants to delete Facebook;
- Player wants to temporarily suspend Facebook;
- Player wants to use Google to login instead;
- Player wants to use Miniclip ID to login instead;
- Player wants to link a new Facebook account.
These are a few of the reasons but there may be others! 😊
Please keep in mind there is a very small risk that after unlinking the account a player will not be able to link a new Facebook account, or use the old Facebook account on a different account.
If you wish to unlink your account from Facebook please open a ticket with us and make sure to send us all the following information.
- Game name:
- Unique ID you have in the game (check: How to find your Miniclip Unique ID):
- Email address of your account:
- Your location/Country:
- Approximate date of creation of this account:
- New Password for the account:
- Receipt of the first purchase made (in case there are purchases):
- Screenshot of your in-game profile (check: How to take a screenshot)
- Confirm that you want to unlink your account:
Please check here how to find the receipt.
Keep in mind we need all the information requested otherwise we cannot unlink your account from Facebook! 😥
If you want to unlink your Facebook account from 8 Ball Pool because you believe your account might have been compromised please check My account was Hacked!.