Playing with a poor Internet connection could lead to disconnections from the game (influenced by a player), lag while playing or navigating the game interface (influenced by the player and the opponent) or app crashes (influenced by player).
While playing our game, please take into consideration that:
- Online multiplayer games require a strong, stable connection to constantly interact and exchange data with the server from all players.
- Full Wi-Fi bars or mobile (cellular) data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection. The number of bars displayed does not directly correlate to the strength and reliability of the connection
- In case you are using Wi-Fi connection, the number of devices connected to the same network or area might affect its performances
Try the following troubleshooting to minimise latency or connection issues in the future:
- Always make sure you have the latest official version downloaded from the store
- Try swapping from Wi-Fi to your mobile data connection, or vice versa
- Restart your router to make sure it hasn't become overburden with data
- If possible, disconnect any device from the network or close programs (such as P2P, streaming or ongoing download) that might be using considerable amount of your bandwidth
- Avoid playing while traveling, for instance in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport
- Avoid playing with VPNs
- Perform connection tests and make sure there aren’t network issues with your Internet provider. You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.speedtest.net/. This tests the quality of your Internet connection, please note if you Line Quality scores below a grade A then you are more likely to experience a lost connection.
Try to lower Graphics Quality and Resolution and enable Batter Saving mode.
In order to do so, open the Settings and scroll down to the corresponding options (screenshot below)
Also, consider performing the following troubleshooting steps:
Additionally, we suggest you to look into the available apps for your device to perform following actions:
- Set a password for when someone tries to open the application
- Junk file cleaning
- Phone boost
- Battery saver
- App to record/make a video of your gaming experience
We hope this helps!