If you wish to upgrade your golf club here is what you need to do:
- Access your Golf Bag tab in the bottom of your screen:
- Inside, you will see a list of owned, locked (in grey) and selected clubs.
- Each club has an indication in the bottom that shows the number of pieces necessary to perform an upgrade.
- As you can see in the above image, the Raptor club shows a "15/5". That means there are 15 pieces available for upgrades and to upgrade from level 1 to level 2 you will need to spend 5 pieces.
- Usually the meter appears in green when you have enough pieces or yellow when you still do not have enough to perform an upgrade.
- To perform an upgrade you need to select the club.
- After selecting a club you will come across the picture above that shows the option to upgrade and how much said upgrade will improve the club.
- Click in the upgrade button (100 coins in this case) under the "upgrade available".
- After clicking the "upgrade" button the club will reach a new level with improved statistics.
- As you can see in the above image, after upgrading the club, 5 more pieces are needed to perform the next upgrade (from level 2 to level 3).
You can gather the necessary items to perform upgrades by opening golf bags.
Wish you the best of luck on the golf course! 😉
For more information and tips about the game please check our forum: https://www.ultimategolf.zone/