This “Halloween 2020 Competition” (herein the “Competition”) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Faubourg de l'Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”).
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the Competition and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials. All participants of the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Competition will open midday at 12pm UTC+0 on 28 October 2020 and will close at 12pm UTC+0 on 1 November 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- The prize for each winner will consist exclusively of 20 digital pool cue items for use within the Miniclip mobile game titled “8 Ball Pool” (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Competition, during the Prize Draw Period you must comment on any of Miniclip’s 8 Ball Pool Halloween posts with a Halloween-inspired picture relating to Miniclip’s 8 Ball Pool and using the hashtag “#8BallPoolHalloween” within your post, on any one of the following social media pages: (a) the official 8 Ball Pool Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/8ballpoolfans/ and (b) the official 8 Ball Pool Twitter page located at https://www.twitter.com/8ballpool/ (each being a “Social Media Page”).
- At any time during and after the Prize Draw Period Miniclip will select up to fifty (50) winners in total who have fulfilled the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 3 above.
- Miniclip will notify each winner that they have won a Prize by responding to their comment and requesting they send Miniclip a direct message on the relevant social media platform. Miniclip will then provide instructions on how to claim the Prize.
- In order to accept the Prize, the winners must communicate their acceptance to Miniclip within 48 hours of being offered the Prize. If a winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Miniclip reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the Competition post shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your social media profile (including may include your name) in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here).
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.