Ludo Party is a new game from Miniclip in which the main objective is to score all the 4 pucks to win the match.
Where to download Ludo Party:
First steps in the game
Your first match!
In Ludo Party, the first time you enter the game you will immediately be matched up with another player. Don't worry though! The game will guide you through the rules as you go.
To summarize the rules: Players will take turns clockwise. You will roll the dice and you will have to get a 6 roll in order to get your puck out and start moving on the board. The idea is to make your puck go around the board and score it at the end. To do this you will roll the dice and move accordingly to the number you got.
You will have to do this with all the 4 pucks in order to win the match. Every time you roll a 6, you will have the chance of opening up another puck. Killing an opponent puck, will send it back to the starting position and you will be able to roll the dice another time.
The journey to be a Ludo master begins now!
There are currently three game modes:
1. 2 Players Classic: in which the objective is to score the 4 pucks before the opponent.
2. 4 Players Classic: same objective except this mode includes 4 players.
3. Pass & Play: here the mode can be quick or classic, quick as the name suggests will be faster paced, the game ends after scoring 1 single puck. Classic requires the player to score the 4 pucks. Then on top of that, we can select the amount of players. This is a singleplayer/practice mode in which the player has full control of the board.
4. Free rewards
It is possible to claim free rewards on a daily basis. However, keep in mind that this is only possible if there are ads available at that given time. In some cases you might have to wait until new ads are available in order to collect these rewards.
5. Mini game
This feature isn't yet available, it should be coming soon!
6. Leaderboards work like in other Miniclip games:
League leaderboard, this is decided based on the rank of the account. Rank up to move up in the league you're in.
Friends leaderboard, where you can keep track of your standings compared to your friends.
Country leaderboard, the national ranking.
World leaderboard, as the name suggests, this is the world ranking, the most competitive leaderboard where the best players in the world compete to be the number 1.
7. Chest slots: there are three types of chests that can be acquired from winning matches: bronze, silver and gold chests. Upon wining a match the player will be awarded with a random quality chest from the board played on. This chest will go to one of the four slots to be opened (provided there is one free space available)
Chests require a certain amount of time to be unlocked and only one can be opened at a time. It is possible though to skip this and immediately unlock the chest using gems.
Quick tip: try to maximize the amount of chests you open, by choosing the right ones at the right time. For instance, over night, unlock a golden one because that one takes a long time. For sessions that you know won't be as spaced out, opt for a bronze or silver chest.
8. Settings: it's worth mentioning that the Settings can be adjusted here. Account, game options and relevant information of the game can be accessed in this menu. So take some time to look at these options and make the necessary adjustments.
Quick tip: Remember to link your account to Facebook, Google Play or Apple ID to keep your progress safe, in case you delete the game or reset your device. This is also the only way of transferring the account to another device.
Equipment such as Dices and Pucks can be acquired from opening chests.
Every piece of equipment has a description displaying in which chests they can be acquired from.
Dices can be upgraded, something that will increase their Roll, Move, and XP Boost, making them stronger. So this should be a priority.
Quick tip: do keep in mind though it's also important to manage the currency that you have, remember to save some initially and not immediately upgrade every single dice you have, or you might struggle paying the entry fee to join matches. It's important to balance things out!
Pucks, like dices, pucks also require a certain amount of pieces in order to be unlocked, but cannot be upgraded.
Finally, the Shop is where you can find all the available offers. You can purchase chests, coins and gems, depending on your needs.
The Shop also offers three other types of chests: Pro, Master and Supreme chests.
As the game is tweaked and improved with new content, we plan to add unique offers as well.
The system always tries to combine players with similar levels. We know that sometimes there can be some gap, but we created the system to be as fair as possible and will continue to tweak it in the future.
During a match players have the possibility to interact with each other by pressing the highlighted button on the bottom of the screen (image below). It is possible to send emojis, pre-made messages or using a chat system. The chat system is only available for players who are on each other's friends list.
Quick tip: play strategically, open all your pieces with sense and timing. Try to keep your pieces behind your opponents, kill them once you have the chance and move forward. Don't run only a single piece all the time.
We hope this article helped clearing some questions and gave you some tips to improve your game style!
Let us know what you think of Ludo Party. All constructive feedback is welcome, especially in this early stage of the game! 👍