The following terms and conditions govern the “Play Live with GetDeadKid competition” (herein the “Competition”) in relation to the Agar.io live Fight Night broadcast currently scheduled for 10th March 2021 at 5pm PST (the “Livestream”). This Competition is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CHE-114.873.785), having its registered office at Faubourg de l'Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”).
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the Competition and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials. All participants of the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw starts at 5pm PST on 3rd March 2021 and will close at 23:59:59 PST on 8th March 2021 (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in the Pacific time zone.
- The prize will consist exclusively of the winner being invited by Miniclip to play a game of Agar.io live with GetDeadKid during the Livestream. To facilitate this, you will be provided an exclusive code enabling you to join the game on your mobile device, and in the game only yourself and GetDeadKid will participate (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Competition, during the Prize Draw Period you must submit your favourite Agar.io screenshot and/or gameplay footage (the “Content”) on one or more of the following social media pages (the “Social Media Pages”).
Links to these pages are as follows:
- io Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/agar.io/
- io Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/playagar.io
- io Discord: https://discord.com/invite/agario
- Miniclip Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Miniclip
- Miniclip Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Miniclip
- Miniclip Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/miniclip
- Crown Channel Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/crownchannel/
- Crown Channel Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheCrownChannel
Please note, any Content you submit must be your own, wholly original creations, and must not be likely to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. Furthermore, your Content must be family-friendly in design and not be likely to cause any offence.
- Within 24 hours of the Prize Draw Period closing, the Crown Channel will at its sole discretion select one (1) winner based on its favourite submitted Content which satisfied the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 3 above, and announce the name of the winner in a new post across the Agari.io Facebook, Instagram and Discord channels. The winner may also be announced on the Crown Channel’s Instagram and Twitter Pages at their discretion.
- Miniclip will notify the winner directly via a private message on the winner’s relevant Social Media Page.
- In the event Miniclip receives a reasonable, bona fide claim from a third party that your submitted Content, as appearing on the Social Media Pages infringes upon their intellectual property rights, you agree to indemnify Miniclip for any reasonable costs incurred by Miniclip in relation to such infringement.
- In order to accept the Prize, the winner must communicate their acceptance to Miniclip within 12 hours of being offered the Prize. If a winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Miniclip reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the Social Media Pages listed in paragraph 3 shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, in return for your possible selection as winner of the Prize, you agree to grant Miniclip a perpetual, non-revocable, non-exclusive and worldwide license to publish your Content on any marketing and promotional materials for Agar.io, including for the avoidance of doubt within the Livestream itself.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your profiles on the Social Media Pages and your name, in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here)
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.