Please refrain from sharing your account with anyone
Miniclip does not tolerate:
- Account sharing between family members, friends, colleagues or anyone interested in playing in the same profile.
Sharing your details will compromise your account security.
- DO NOT
- Share your password
- Share your email
- Share your payment details
- Share your device
- Share your game profile
- Sell or buy your account
- Give your account
Miniclip cares for the safety of your account. Although said action might have a noble intention, unfortunately a person can be easily tricked by others when doing so.
Miniclip is not liable for the account's security if the player is sharing his details willingly.
Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against our Terms & Conditions.
Since this is a breach to our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to ban any account in this condition.
If someone else played using your account, we recommend you to:
- Change your password (Change password here)
- Lock your screen to avoid this kind of problem in the future
- Setup a PIN code for Google Play Store (Setup PIN here)
Please remember that you are responsible for your account and you should not share the account details with other people.