Here you can find some answers to your questions 😊
- Where can I win Trophies?
You can win Trophies on all Tables in the “Play 1on1” tab, except Monaco All In Lounge.
- Can I win Trophies in 9 Ball, Tournaments and No Guidelines?
No, currently, Trophies are not available on any of those Tables.
- Can I win Trophies in Monaco All-In?
No, currently, Trophies are not available on Monaco All-In.
- Can I win Trophies in the Pro Subscription Exclusive Tables?
Yes, you can win Trophies on both Monte Carlo Salon and Venice Ballroom.
- Can I win Trophies in Win Streaks, Championships and Second Round Tournaments?
No, Trophies are not available in Time Limited Events.
- If I stop my Pro Subscription, do I lose my Trophies from Monte Carlo Salon and Venice Ballroom?
No, even if you stop your subscription, you will keep any Trophies you have won. But you can only win additional Trophies on those tables if you subscribe again.
- Can I go below 0 Trophies?
No, you can’t go below 0 Trophies on any table. If you have no trophies and lose a match, no Trophies will be deducted.
- Can I lose Trophies after completing a table?
No, once you “complete” a table (you get all the Trophies), you will neither win nor lose any Trophies from then on.
- Can I play the same opponent over and over to get more Trophies?
You can only win or lose Trophies from the same opponent once per week. Any rematches that happen will not increase or deduct your Trophies.
- Do the Leaderboards use Trophies to rank players?
No, currently no leaderboard uses Trophies to rank players. However, the way you move up in Leagues in the My League leaderboard now depends on your Trophy count, rather than level.
- If I unlock a table or League but then lose Trophies, will I lose access to the table?
No, once unlocked, you will never lose access to tables or Leagues.
- If I unlock a prize in the Trophy Road but then lose Trophies, will I lose that prize?
No, much like the tables and the Leagues, once you earn a prize from the Trophy Road, you can claim it whenever you want, even if you lose Trophies.
- How do I get Rings now?
For the first ring in any table, you must “complete” it. In other words, get all the Trophies for that table. After completing the table, you can win additional Rings by winning matches, just like before.
- Why do I have some Trophies already?
In order to not force you to go back to tables you have already played, we are giving Trophies for matches you have already won. And if you had won a Ring in the past, you will automatically get all Trophies for that Ring’s table (Berlin Platz and Venice Ballroom are exceptions to this rule).
- Did I lose any Rings?
No, even though some tables may show that you will win a Ring for getting all the Trophies, you will keep any Rings you already have.