This “Warrior Season Giveaway” (herein the “Competition”) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Faubourg de l'Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”).
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the Competition and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials. All participants of the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw will open at 15:00:01 GMT on 27 February 2020 and will close at 23:59:59 GMT on 20 March 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in the time zone of Great Britain.
- The prize will consist exclusively of the digital in-app-purchase for the Miniclip game “8 Ball Pool” titled “Pool Pass Premium” (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Competition, during the Prize Draw Period you must comment on the Competition social media post created by Miniclip on any one of the following social media pages: (a) the official 8 Ball Pool Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/8ballpoolfans/; (b) the official 8 Ball Pool Twitter page located at https://www.twitter.com/8ballpool/; or (c) the official Miniclip Instagram page located at https://www.instagram.com/miniclip/ (each of (a)-(c) being a “Social Media Page”).
- Within 24 hours of the Prize Draw Period closing, Miniclip will select at random six (6) winners in total (two (2) winners for each Social Media Page) who have fulfilled the Competition criteria specified in paragraph 3 above, and announce the names of such winners in a new post on the relevant Social Media Page.
- Miniclip will then notify the winners directly via a private message on the relevant social media platform for which they won.
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner is required to provide their 8 Ball Pool unique ID (this is available in the 8 Ball Pool settings menu in-game). Miniclip endeavours to deliver the Prize to the winner within 5 business days of receiving confirmation of the unique ID.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the relevant Competition posts by Miniclip shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your social media profile and your name, in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here)
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.