We would like to bring some clarification regarding the Carrom Pass. We hope this can reduce some confusion we’ve seen about the Premium, as well as the new strikers that were added to the game.
So, we prepared this FAQ to help you out!
- Is the Premium Pass a one time purchase, or do I have to purchase it every season to receive the Premium rewards?
The Premium content of Carrom Pass is not a one time purchase. Every season will have unique rewards and this requires the player to purchase the Premium to be eligible to collect those rewards. This means that if you, for example, only purchased Season 1 Premium Pass you will not have the Premium from Season 2 active.
- What happens when the Carrom Pass ends? I just bought it but I can’t unlock new rewards!
We have sort of a grace period after the season ends. While it’s possible to still buy the Premium Pass, this period only allows players to collect the rewards they did you collect during the season. At this stage, it is no longer possible to accumulate CP and unlock new tiers of rewards.
- But I didn't know about this, I thought I could earn points and unlock rewards. Why do you sell the Pass when the season already ended?
Many players, opt for playing without Premium during the whole season and seeing how far they are able to reach in the tiers, and in the end, if they feel they reached a good position, worth in their opinion of buying the Premium, they can do so and immediately collect all the Premium rewards they are entitled to.
- Can you activate the new season Premium Pass for me because I didn't know the previous one had already ended?
Unfortunately, that is not possible. Every season requires a specific purchase for unlocking the Premium rewards and in order to be fair for everyone, we cannot activate the Premium on a player who did not make a valid purchase.
- I've purchased the Premium Pass but I didn't get the legendary striker!
Purchasing the Premium does not grant the player a legendary striker. It does however give the player the chance of acquiring legendary strikers through Grand Master Chests that can only be obtained through Carrom Pass. There is also the possibility that a specific season of Carrom Pass has a tier that rewards the player with a legendary striker upon reaching that tier. That is a guaranteed reward, but it's important to point out that not all seasons will have this and players can check all the rewards from Carrom Pass before making a purchase.
- I've completed the Carrom Pass and opened all the Grand Master Chests but I did not unlock any legendary Strikers!
Completing the Pass does not guarantee the unlock of these new legendary Strikers (unless it says so). These Strikers are very rare and will take a considerable amount of time to unlock them all. It is meant to be a medium/long term goal that will most likely require more than opening the chests of one season of Carrom Pass.
- What about the other new Strikers that aren't Legendary?
Every Striker has a description of the table chests it can drop from. We know some of them are really hard to get, but that is part of the game. We want the players to have a goal in the game, to have fun playing, to feel they are progressing and not to immediately unlock everything, otherwise the value of these Strikers would be very small.
If you have any other questions or suggestions on how we can improve the Carrom Pass, do not hesitate to contact us! 😉
We hope you enjoy the new season!