Where can I find my golf clubs?
From the Home Menu, tap “Golf Bag” from the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
What kind of clubs are there?
You can carry 8 clubs in your bag: Driver, Wood, Long Iron, Short Iron, Wedge, Rough Iron, Sand Wedge, and Putter. Each of these clubs will be automatically selected while playing on a hole based on how far your ball is from the pin. Each club has 6 stats associated with it:
- Power: controls the distance a club can hit the ball.
- Accuracy: controls how precise you need to be on the aiming meter.
- Draw/Fade: controls how far you can draw/fade (or hook/slice) the ball.
- Top Spin: controls how far you can spin the ball forward.
- Back Spin: controls how far you can spin the ball backward.
- Shot View: controls the distance your shot arc is drawn.
You will need to upgrade your clubs to get the maximum use out of them.
How do I select the clubs I want to use?
All of your clubs currently owned are listed at the top of the Golf Bag menu. There are more clubs available if you scroll down the screen. If you want to change a club you are holding, tap a club. You must own at least one club card for that club before it is selectable. Club cards can be found in Mystery and Pin Bags. Clubs not yet found have the TOUR name listed which tells you which tour in Head 2 Head those club cards can be found.
What is a club level? Each club has a number on it. That number is its level. The level of a club indicates how good its stats are on the course. To see a club’s stats, tap the club in the Golf Bag screen.
How do I upgrade my golf clubs?
Each club can be upgraded to Level 10. To upgrade your clubs, you must collect club cards. Once you collect enough cards for the club you’re trying to upgrade, you can spend coins to level it up. Leveling up the card increases the club’s performance on the course.