Clubs are the latest feature we introduced in Football Strike! Gather your friends and play together to win prizes!
To access the Clubs interface, click on the icon between the Home button and the Customize button.
You can either create a club for a 5.000 coins fee, or join a pre existing one for free if you meet the requirements set by its creator.
⚽️How can you create a club?
1. Click on the Create button
2. You can now choose a name for your club, it can't have more than 20 characters spaces included. You'll also be able to add a description, which can't exceed the 100 characters limit spaces included
3. You'll also be able to change your club's logo by clicking on the change button right below it
4. You can change your club's requirements and information according to your preference:
It gives you the possibility to change where your club is located.
- Club Type
It gives you the possibility of choosing how and if players can join your club freely.
- Open: all players who meet the requirements can join the club at any time
- Invite Only: all players who meet the requirements can request to join, but their request must be approved by a captain or vice-captain
- Closed: only invited players can join the club
- Winnings Required
It gives you the possibility of setting a minimum winnings requirement that players must have achieved for joining your club.
5. Once you've set up your club, you need to click on the "Create Club" button and pay the 5.000 coins fee
⚽️How can you join a club?
To join a club you need to click on the "Join" or "Request to Join" button right next to the club's name.
In case you're looking for a specific Club, you can use the search bar right at the top of the page.
In case you're not looking for a specific Club but you're looking for a Club that could suit your need, you can click the filters button next to the search bar and set your preferred filters.
⚽️How can you leave a club?
To leave a club, you need to click on the small blue button next to the club's name and click the button "Leave Club".
⚽️Club roles and how they work
- Captain: manages everything in the club, can promote/demote members, accept/reject requests, kick out members from the club, edit the requirements to join the club, the name, the description, and the logo.
- Vice Captain: can accept/reject requests, and kick out members.
- Members: can't manage anything inside the club.
⚽️Inviting / Accepting / Rejecting players
If you want to invite players to join your club, click on the green button with the "+" sign on the members screen. You'll be able to select players between your friends and invite them all or look for a specific player with the search bar.
If you wish to accept or reject the requests to join your club, click on the "Requests" button. There you'll be able to accept or reject all requests or specific requests.
⚽️Promote / Demote / Kick out players
To promote a player, you need to open their profile and click on the "Promote to Vice-captain" button in the lower part of the screen.
The game will ask you for a confirmation before promoting the player.
To demote a player, you need to open their profile and click on the "Demote to Member" button in the lower part of the screen.
Same as before, the game will ask you for a confirmation before demoting the player.
While to kick out a member, you need to click on the "Kick" button, located always at the lower part of the screen.
⚽️Edit Club info/requirements/name/logo
To edit your Club's info/requirements/name/logo, you need to click on the small blue button next to its name. There you'll be able to adjust what you want by clicking on the edit button.
Games won by club members will count in the weekly club League, where clubs compete against each other to win prizes.
There are 3 League Tiers: 1st Division, 2nd Division, 3rd Division.
Here are the rules:
- Your club will be matched with a group of clubs that belong to the same League Tier as yours
- The club rank position is based on a total of weekly coin winnings from matches
- Your club needs to finish in the top 5 to win a prize
- The League Tier of your club is based on the club League ranking t the end of the previous week
- Your club will stay in the same League until the week ends
- Coins earned in re-matches won't count
- You need to open the club page to claim your prize