Playing with a poor Internet connection can lead to disconnections from the game, lag while playing or navigating the game interface, or app crashes.
While playing our game, please take into consideration that:
- Online multiplayer games require a strong, stable connection to constantly interact and exchange data with the server.
- Players require a mobile device that meets the minimum requirements for the game to run optimally.
- Full Wi-Fi bars or mobile (cellular) data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection. The number of bars displayed does not directly correlate to the strength and reliability of the connection.
- In case you are using Wi-Fi connection, the number of devices connected to the same network might affect its performance.
Try the following troubleshooting to minimise latency or connection issues in the future:
- Turn Airplane mode ON, wait 10s and turn it back OFF
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the game
- Make sure you are running the latest possible version of your operating system
- Swap from Wi-Fi to your mobile data connection, or vice versa;
- If it only happens with mobile data, check your SIM Card for dirt or damage
- If you are using a connected account (such as Google or Facebook) make sure to go to settings, logout from that account and restart the device. Log back in after the device is ready
- Restart your router to make sure it hasn't become overburdened with data;
- If possible, disconnect any device from the network or close programs (such as P2P, streaming or ongoing download) that might be using your bandwidth;
- Avoid playing while travelling, for instance in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport;
- Avoid playing while using a VPN;
If you're still encountering issues, you may want to perform connection tests and make sure there aren’t network issues with your Internet provider. You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.speedtest.net/.