Welcome to Cricket League, our brand new multiplayer game!
Play against other players who share your passion for this wonderful and exciting game!
To download the game, check out this article -> How/Where to download the game
🏏 Your first steps in the game 🏏
Completing the tutorial
As soon as you enter the game for the first time, you'll jump to the tutorial where you'll learn the basics of Cricket League. You will get a quick introduction over the controls and mechanics of the game.
Your first match
Upon completion of the tutorial, you will immediately be taken into your first match, where you will have the chance to show your newly learnt skills against another player! Give your best!
Save your account!
Once you have finished the tutorial, don't forget to save your account so that you don't lose your progress! Check out this article -> How to connect your Cricket League account to Facebook
🏏Let's explore Cricket League🏏
1. The "PLAY" button: clicking this will start a multiplayer match
2. The packs: here you will see which packs you have to unlock and which one is being unlocked
3. Gems & coins: to know more read this article -> What are coins & gems?
4. Free rewards: here you'll be able to collect your free coins, gems, and packs!
5. Settings: here you'll find the settings of your account, where you'll be able to see your ID (How to find your Unique ID in Cricket League) and connect your account to Facebook
6. Account: here you'll be able to see your stats, your team, and change the country you're playing for. For more info, check this article: How to check your statistics and change your country
1. Your current Bowlers, Batsmen, and Balls. Here's where your current team is, and where you can choose which player you want to remove or which ball you wan to choose. For more information, see this article: How to manage your team
2. Here are the players you still need to unlock. Clicking on their icon will open their stats page.
The shop is where you'll be able to collect free rewards, purchase packs and players, and purchase coins & gems. Here you can find all the available offers too.
The Leagues section will redirect you to the page in which you'll be able to see your position in the league. To know more about leagues, see this article: What are Leagues?
Article is closed for comments.