MINI FOOTBALL COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
This “Mini Football Competition (herein the “Competition”) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Faubourg de l'Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (“Miniclip”). This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc.
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the Competition and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials. All participants of the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draws will open at 11:00 AM UTC on Wednesday 22nd of December and will close at 11:59 PM UTC on Wednesday 5th January (the “Prize Draw Period”). All times are in the time zone of Coordinated Universal Time.
- The prize will consist exclusively of up to 5 signed Roberto Carlos Shirts - 1 per winner. (the “Prize”).
- The prize will also be promoted on the Facebook and Instagram platforms. The winner of the prize will come from either the Instagram platform or from the Facebook platform.
- To enter the Competition, during the Prize Draw Period you must fulfil the Competition requirements as specified in the Competition announcement post by Miniclip on Facebook or Instagram.
- Within 14 business days of the Prize Draw Period closing, Miniclip will select at random up to 5 winners who have fulfilled the Competition criteria in accordance with paragraph 4 above. Miniclip will notify the selected winner directly via a private message on the Facebook or Instagram platform.
- In order to accept the Prize, the winners must communicate their acceptance to Miniclip within 48 hours of being offered the Prize. If a winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within such period, Miniclip reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit their Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants of the Competition.
- In order to receive the Prize, via direct message to Miniclip on Facebook or Instagram, the winner is required to provide Miniclip with their Mini Football user id. Failure to do so within a reasonable timeframe may result in the relevant winner automatically forfeiting their Prize.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Miniclip’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Miniclip’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Draw Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Any instructions provided in the Facebook and Instagram Competition post shall form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid. These terms and conditions shall apply without prejudice to Miniclip’s General Terms and Conditions.
- By choosing to participate in this Competition, your Facebook and or Instagram profile and your name, in addition to data that we already have about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of running the Competition in accordance with these terms. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here)
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.