What can be found in the article?
- Recent Showdown Changes (21/09/2022 Update)
- What's the Showdown and when does it take place?
- Showdown Matches & Points
- About Showdown Tickets
- Climbing the Showdown Leaderboard
- New Vault & Rewards
- Cups & Cup Collection
- Frequently asked questions
EVERYONE can now join the Showdown when it starts, even if they haven’t finished the Season!
ONLY Showdown matches will let earn Points and climb the Showdown Leaderboard
- Every completed match will earn you 30 Points
- Every WIN will earn you 100 Points!
Even better, the VAULT will open AS SOON as you finish the current Season. This means you can complete the Pool Pass before the Showdown starts and get immediate access to the Vault and its exclusive rewards!
Showdown is a time-limited event which will take place on the final week of this season for all players. Once the Showdown starts, use your Tickets to play Showdown matches and earn Points to conquer the Showdown Leaderboard.
Each Showdown introduces an exclusive Showdown Table where you can show your skills and climb the Showdown Leaderboard.
Important: Only Showdown matches will let you climb the Leaderboard.
You can enter each match using Showdown Tickets and you'll also be able to see how many Points you'll be awarded per match before entering.
Important: every player starts the Showdown with 0 Points, but every match will earn you 30 Points and you’ll get 100 Points for a win!
Showdown tickets are used to play matches for the Season they are obtained.
How can you obtain them?
- Upon unlocking the Showdown event;
- As a reward throughout the Pool Pass lane;
- With your Pool/Elite Pass;
- Periodically and for free - when Showdown starts, you'll be able to collect daily tickets for free, and don't worry about losing them! Once the timer reaches zero, the next time you enter the Showdown screen, the Free Ticket popup will appear so you don't forget to collect it.
Only matches played on the Showdown Tier after the Showdown starts will let you climb the Showdown Leaderboard.
Remember: every player starts the Showdown event with 0 Points, but every match played will earn you 30 Points, and every Win will earn you 100!
Top rankers at the end of the event will be awarded with a one of three stunning Showdown Cups
With the introduction of the new Season Showdown, it was only appropriate to introduce NEW REWARDS for players.
Introducing... THE VAULT, a bonus reward system for the new Season Showdowns.
The bonus prizes from the Vault will consist of extra Tickets, Boxes, and so on. To unlock these bonus rewards, you need to collect Pool Points after completing the Pool Pass to earn even more rewards.
The final rank of the Vault is an endless loop, allowing players to constantly acquire Tickets for the Season Showdown, and keep climbing the Leaderboard for the big race to win the coveted Golden Cup!
Cups are a new collectable item for players to win and proudly display on their profile. They work similarly to Rings, with the difference being that there are 3 types available: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
The Cup you’ll win depends on your final position on the Showdown Leaderboard. Once you’ve won a Cup, you can then display it on your profile to showcase your amazing accomplishment!
NOTE: Please give it a couple of hours for the Cup to be credited to your account as it is not credited immediately after the Season ends.
Like Rings, the purpose of these collectables is to enrich your account with the story of your progression, and most importantly, showing off your awesome accomplishments to your friends and club members.
What should I do if I run out of Tickets?
- You can earn more tickets periodically (check Showdown Tickets section).
Will I still get Points if I'm matched against the same player multiple times?
- Yes! You get 30 Points for every completed match or 100 Points for every win! Since the Showdown Tier doesn't allow rematches, every Point counts!
Will the "progression bar" for my Showdown pool points be shown like on the Pool Pass?
- You'll see a progress bar for the current rank and you can check how many points you need to the next.
Can I keep my Showdown Tickets from one Season to another if I don't use them all?
- Unfortunately, no. Each Showdown season has unique Tickets, so the Tickets from one Season are not the same for the next one. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of chances to earn Tickets every Season!
Are you ready for the challenge? Prepare your best cue and hit the tables!