So welcome to Zoo Pop - a mission based puzzle game, where player had to clear a specific set of conditions in a determined number of moves.
Players were able to win by:
- Gaining a minimum 1 star rating for that level by getting the minimum score
- Accomplishing every mission on that level
To gain score:
To get points it was necessary to match two animals, the bigger amount of animals the higher the amount of points won.
<The score is right on top of the screen>
Every match was considered a move. When player ran out of moves you he/she needed to restart the level.
The game started out with five lives, each failure to complete a level you player lost a life. They were reinstated in 30 minutes. But it was possible to ask a friend for lives or get brand new set on our shop.
In regards of missions, each level has its set of missions visible:
- On the level board before going into the level (Picture 1)
- Briefly before starting the level (Picture 2)
- When you pause the game (Picture 3)
And yes, the game had power-ups and when a level was beat and the player still had power ups and moves remaining you the got bonus points and most likely a higher rating.
Considering our long history of creating games for you, there might be other games you might like. Check out the list here!