Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to change your profile picture or username.
However, your account will adopt the name and picture of the platform that is linked to.
- Google Play: will change the game profile picture and username accordingly to the one you have in your Google Dashboard.
- Facebook: will change the game profile picture and username accordingly to the one you have on Facebook.
- Miniclip ID: Go to https://miniclip.com/user/settings/ on a computer and log in with your Miniclip account. There you can change your and picture between your Facebook Account and your Miniclip Account. regarding your name it will not be possible to change it.
- Apple ID: for reasons beyond our control, both the image and username will not be changed when using this login method. Unfortunately we are also unable to change it in our end nor will you be able to change it.
- Guest account: You cannot add or change a profile picture with this type of profile. The same applies for the username.
Please note that the changes may take up to 24h before you can actually see it on your game account. Also the Facebook name may show the one that was on Facebook at the time you linked Facebook to your game account.
Also, make sure if you are using Apple, Google or Facebook logins and that your permissions are active on those platforms.
Keep in mind that Miniclip does not change player's name automatically, these are always provided by external links, such as Apple, Google or Facebook.
Article is closed for comments.