TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 21 December 2020
In sending us (Miniclip SA (“Miniclip”)), or an authorised partner of ours, gameplay footage of one of our games, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Any video(s) of gameplay footage of a Miniclip game which you have sent to us strictly contains your own gameplay which you have recorded of yourself playing the relevant Miniclip game.
- Whilst you retain ownership of the copyright in the recording of the gameplay footage, you grant to Miniclip a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, non-revocable and perpetual licence to freely make use of the video, including without limitation the publication of your video(s) across Miniclip’s own or its partners social media channels or otherwise in the marketing of the relevant Miniclip game.
- For the avoidance of doubt, such licence in paragraph 2 provides us creative licence to your video, which includes the right to crop, adapt or otherwise edit your video at our discretion.
- In return for such licence, if we decide to use your video, we shall credit you in some manner, the form of which shall be at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not receive any financial payment in return for our usage of your video.
- If submitting videos to Miniclip via a social media platform, your social media profile (which may include your name) in addition to data that Miniclip already has about you in relation to your account, will be processed by Miniclip for the sole purpose of reviewing your gameplay footage. All such personal data will be processed to enable Miniclip to perform its contract with you and will be held and used in accordance with Miniclip’s privacy policies (which can be found here).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only submit videos to us in accordance with these terms and conditions if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials.
Miniclip SA is a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Faubourg de l'Hôpital 18, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Article is closed for comments.