As always, Miniclip strongly suggests saving any guest account to a social network such as Google/Facebook or Apple to avoid any data loss. Why?
Imagine that you finally managed to get your career started and you are getting into the game. Then, one day, you lose your phone... Everything attached to it is recovered because you saved everything, but you forgot to link your game to Facebook. Oh no, there goes all of your progress...
In situations like these, you will lose ALL the information (the level you are at, purchases, coins, items, cash, etc) related to that account. And, in those cases, there is no way for us to recover your guest account, so it's lost forever.
Before anything like this happens, let's save that account! How?
The options available for you to choose from will depend on the game and your device, but they will always be in the "Settings" of your main game menu.
To save your account, you must use a Facebook, Google, or Apple account that hasn't been linked to the game before.
Below, we have more information for our games to show you how this is done, and some screenshots that should guide you along the way.
- 8 Ball Pool
- Carrom Pool: Disc Game
- Ultimate Golf
- Football Strike
- Soccer Stars
- Baseball Clash
- Mini Football
- Golf Battle
- Basketball Stars
- Ludo Party
- Mini Militia: Doodle Army 2
First, from the main menu, select the cog icon in the bottom left hand corner to access your settings.
Then, simply choose whether you would like to connect with Facebook, Google or Apple using the buttons provided. Google will only be available on Android devices, and Apple is available on Apple devices. After logging in and linking your account, your 8 Ball Pool progress will be safe.
1. First, go to your settings by selecting the cog icon in the top left hand corner.
2. Depending on if you have an Android or Apple device, you will be given the option to log into Facebook and Google or Apple.
3. By linking your account with Facebook, you can enjoy a special gift of 100 gems!
1. Go to the Settings and select 'Manage'.
2. Select 'Secure this profile' from the options provided.
3. You will be given the option to secure your account with Facebook, a phone number, and if you have an iOS device, your Apple ID. Simply select the method of your choice and follow the login prompt, and your account is safe.
1. From the main menu of your game, select the cog to go to "Settings".
2. You can choose to log into your Facebook account, or if you have an iOS device, you can use your Apple ID. After following the login prompt, you're free to enjoy the game knowing your progress is secure.
1. Tap the cog on your main menu to enter your settings.
2. Choose the login type you prefer: "Login with Facebook" (available on Android and iOS devices) or “Sign in with Apple” (available only on iOS devices).
1. Go to the settings of the game in the top right corner.
2. Choose the service you wish to use: "Sign in with Facebook" or "Sign in with Apple" (only available on iOS devices). Linking your account to Facebook will give a special gift of 50 gems!
1. Go to your settings (top left corner).
2. Choose whether you would like to connect to Facebook or Apple (only available on iOS devices).
1. Tap the cogwheel button at the top left side of your screen.
2. Choose how you would like to secure your account - Facebook for Android and iOS devices, and Apple for iOS devices only. For connecting with Facebook, you will be granted a 100 gem gift.
1. First, access your settings at the top of the screen.
2. Choose the login type you prefer, from Facebook or Apple. Apple sign in is only available on iOS devices.
1. Tap the cogwheel button at the top left side of your screen to access your settings.
2. Choose the login type you prefer: "Login with Facebook" (available on Android and iOS devices); “Login with Google” (available only on Android devices) or "Sign in with Apple" (available only on iOS devices).
1. Go to your settings from the main menu.
2. Depending on your device, choose to login with Facebook or Google, or Facebook or Apple.
1. Go to your settings.
2. Choose how you'd like to login: "Login with Facebook" (available on Android and iOS devices) or “Sign in with Apple” (available only on iOS devices). That's all it takes, now your account is linked to your Facebook or Apple account and you won't lose it.