There are several types of Victory Boxes, having different rarities and content depending on the tier you acquire them from. You can win them while playing a match, including rematches and friend challenges.
- Pro - 3 hours to unlock
- Elite - 8 hours to unlock
- Champion - 12 hours to unlock
When they come to your possession, these Boxes are locked. In order to unlock them, you need either to wait or pay Cash to open them instantly.
Victory Boxes may contain Coins, minigame tickets, Victory Cue pieces and, occasionally, Collection Cue pieces. Better rewards can be found in higher tiers.
Boxes won in Tournaments always award a full cue (4 pieces), but only the winning player receives such box.
There is a limited amount of slots (4) to hold boxes in, and until you open a box and free a slot, obtaining a new box is impossible.
- Bet amount (for All-In or Bet Selection tiers) does not affect the box awarded.
- Tournaments only give a Victory Box upon winning the final match.
- Tiers with multiple rounds (All-In and Best-of-X rules) only award their Victory Box upon winning the match-winning round.
Article is closed for comments.