Miniclip Prize Promotions
Terms and Conditions
This prize promotion (herein the Prize Promotion) is run by Miniclip SA, a société anonyme incorporated in Switzerland (Company No. CH-645-4103964-1), having its registered office at Rue des Beaux-Arts 8, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (Miniclip). These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern the rules of this Prize Promotion and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or marketing materials.
- Prize Promotion. The Prize Promotion will run from the start date until the closing date as specified within the relevant marketing communication or social media post (Prize Promotion Period) which announces the Prize Promotion and links to or refers to these Terms and Conditions (the Announcement). All times stated in the Announcement are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), unless otherwise stated and any entries received after the stated time will not be accepted. The Announcement itself will specify how to enter, the prize to be won (Prize), how winners will be selected and any additional eligibility or Prize Promotion criteria not stated herein.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Miniclip reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value as required by the circumstances and in Miniclip’s sole discretion. The Prize is provided by Miniclip unless stated otherwise in the Announcement.
- Prize Draws. The following applies to Prize Promotions that are prize draws. The winner or winners will be chosen by random draw performed by either a computer or supervised by an independent person. The winner will receive the Prize stated in the Announcement, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize Competitions. The following applies to Prize Promotions that are prize competitions. The winner or winners will be chosen by either an independent judge or a panel of judges which will include at least one independent judge. The names of the members of the judging panel are available on request by writing to Miniclip at the address specified above (enclosing a self-addressed return envelope). The judge or judging panel will judge all valid entries submitted and make their selection based on the criteria set out in the Announcement. If the competition Prize Promotion requires entrants to submit content (Content), then the participant warrants that the Content is their original Content and it does not infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property rights and does not defame or invade the privacy rights of any third party, or infringe any other legal rights, regulations or laws. Participant hereby agrees for Miniclip to use the Content (in whole or in part) for its own and its affiliates’ marketing and promotional purposes, in any media now known or hereinafter devised, in perpetuity.
Notification of winning entries. Miniclip will notify the winner(s) that they have won a Prize by contacting them either via the social media account they used to enter into the Prize Promotion or the details they provided when entering into the Prize Promotion. Participants agree that if they have entered the Prize Promotion via social media, then the notification that they are a winner may be made via the comments section of the Announcement post. Miniclip will provide instructions on how to claim the Prize. If a winner does not respond to Miniclip within 48 hours of being notified then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Miniclip will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the relevant selection process described above. The decision of Miniclip regarding any aspect of the Prize Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Miniclip reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. All participants must be at least 18 years or older and where requested must provide identification evidencing the same.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Miniclip reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the Prize Promotion including, without limitation, the length of the Prize Promotion Period and the Prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Prize Promotion, Miniclip’s determination shall be final.
- Miniclip must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Miniclip will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts Miniclip at the address specified above (enclosing a self-addressed return envelope). If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Miniclip at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Miniclip must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Miniclip accepts no responsibility for, or liability arising from, entrants taking part in any Prize Promotion or for taking up the Prize (or not as the case may be). Entrant’s statutory rights are not affected. Miniclip gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended. By entering the Prize Promotion, entrants agree to hold Miniclip harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, directly or indirectly, participation in the Prize Promotion, or claims based on publicity rights, third party intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- This Prize Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The Prize Promotion shall be void where prohibited by local laws. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to participate in the Prize Promotion in compliance with their local laws and regulations. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Miniclip is not liable where an entrant has breached local laws or regulations in connection with the Prize Promotion. Miniclip reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participant’s local law.
Article is closed for comments.