We aware of such issues!
Connection/lag issues is a tough one to tackle, as it’s always hard to pin down exactly why an individual player is experiencing lag. It could be internet problems, issues with our servers, performance issues with your PC/mobile device or any number of other variables. To try and reduce lag on the player’s end, we’ve added a graphics setting option on PC that lets you turn down the visuals in case your PC can’t handle it. We also display a message at the bottom of the screen if we detect high CPU load on your computer – this means you need to turn the settings down! Also, make sure to turn off anything else using lots of your bandwidth – video streaming, torrents and the like.
In order for the game to run optimally, please take into consideration that:
- Online multiplayer games require a strong, stable connection to constantly interact and exchange data with the server.
- A computer/mobile device that meets the minimum requirements to run optimally.
- Full Wi-Fi bars or mobile (cellular) data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection. The number of bars displayed does not directly correlate to the strength and reliability of the connection.
- In case you are using Wi-Fi connection, the number of devices connected to the same network might affect its performance.
If you are using a mobile device, please try the following troubleshooting steps to minimize latency or connection issues in the future:
- Turn Airplane mode ON, wait 10s and turn it back OFF
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the Game
- Make sure you are running the latest possible version of your Operating System
- Swap from Wi-Fi to your mobile data connection, or vice versa;
- If it only happens with Mobile Data, check your SIM Card for dirt or damage
- If you are using a connected account (such as Google or Facebook) make sure to go to settings, logout from that account and restart the device. Log back in after the device is ready
- Restart your router to make sure it hasn't become overburden with data;
- If possible, disconnect any device from the network or close programs (such as P2P, streaming or ongoing download) that might be using your bandwidth;
- Avoid playing while traveling, for instance in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport;
- Avoid playing while using a VPN;
Perform connection tests and make sure there aren’t network issues with your Internet provider. You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.speedtest.net/. This tests the quality of your Internet connection, please note if you Line Quality scores below a grade A then you are more likely to experience a lost connection.
Also, here is a list of software to help your devices perform better in general:
Applock (Set a password for when someone tries to open the application)
Clear Master Lite (Junk file cleaning, phone boost, battery saver)
Du Recorder (record your game experience)
Iapplockpro (Set a password for when someone tries to open the application)
Du Recorder (record your game experience).
We hope this helps! 😊