Two of the procedures related to accounts that you can request are Deletes and Unlinking.
These procedures involve different steps and their outcome is also different.
Unlinking Facebook or Google from the game account:
Unlinking process means, your game account will be disconnected from your Facebook, Google or Apple ID account and you are no long able to log into to the game account using those credentials.
Bear in mind that not all games allow your to unlink your account. Please check your game settings to see if the option is available.
If there is not option in the game settings, it means unlinking is not possible.
Deleting the account:
Deletion process will erase all your information we have about you:
- Your game account;
- All purchased and gained items on that account;
- All progress, levels of that account;
- Access to your account as it will no longer exist;
- All personal information related to that specific account, including from our email marketing database.
It's like your account never existed.
This does not apply for for data we are legally allowed or required to maintain, such as for tax and accounting purposes, unresolved disputes, and security or fraud prevention. Additionally deletion process WILL NOT UNBAN or UNFLAG your email and you are still unable to use associated email or Google/Facebook ID with another account.
If you wish to request to delete your account, please:
- 1. Check in the game settings, if you are able to initiate the deletion process from the game.
- If that's not possible, please go to: https://support.miniclip.com/requests/new
- Choose a game you wish to delete your account
- Insert your email we can contact you to folllow-up the process
- Choose following options:
Please fill in correctly rest of the information we ask from you.
This is important because you will receive within few minutes further instructions and we are able to solve your request faster.