Two of the procedures related to accounts that you can request are Deletions and Unlinks.
These procedures involve different steps and their outcome is also different.
Unlinking Facebook or Google from the game account
Unlinking process means, your game account will be disconnected from your Facebook, Google or Apple ID account and you are no long able to log into to the game account using those credentials.
Bear in mind that not all games allow your to unlink your account. Please check your game settings to see if the option is available.
If there is no option in the game settings, it means unlinking is not possible.
Deleting the account
The deletion process will erase all the information we have about you:
- Your game account;
- All purchased and gained items on that account;
- All progression and level of that account;
- Access to your account (as it will no longer exist);
- All personal information related to that specific account, including from our email marketing database.
This does not apply to data we are legally required or allow to maintain. This may include information for tax and accounting purposes, unresolved disputes, and security or fraud prevention. Additionally, the deletion process WILL NOT UNBAN or UNFLAG your email and you will still be unable to use the associated email or Google/Facebook ID with another account.
If you wish to request to delete your account, please:
- Check in the game settings if you are able to initiate the deletion process from the game.
- If that's not possible, please go to: https://support.miniclip.com/requests/new
- Choose the game associated with the account you want to delete
- Include your email so we can contact you to folllow-up on the process
- Choose the following options:
Please fill in correctly the rest of the information we ask from you.
This is important because within a few minutes you will receive further instructions and with all this information we will be able to solve your request that much quicker.