Here at Miniclip, we solely believe that the best experience is the most fun experience, especially in-game!
We also know that this experience can be ruined by players who do not follow our fair-play guidelines as well as our Terms and Conditions.
We understand that it is really frustrating to play against someone who you believe is a cheater. But worry not, we are always looking into accounts from players who show abnormal in-game activity. You can rest assured that measures will always be taken in accounts who do not comply with our Terms and Conditions, as we want to make sure that every player has the best online experience they possibly can.
On the other hand, if you just got hold of information in the form of video or screenshots about what you believe is a non official version/mod/hacking tool used in any of our games, please report it directly to us so that we may investigate it further.
This way we can always keep our games fair and fun for everyone!
We encourage you to report players directly, via the in-game report button.
You can access it by opening the player's profile and tapping the (...) button near their profile picture.
The option to report a player is available during the match or at the end of it.
As an example, here’s how you can report a player in 8 Ball Pool:
After that, you just need to select the reason you find most appropriate.
Alternatively, you can report a player directly to our support team:
1. Take a screenshot/video of the offender's Unique ID, that you find relevant for your cheating report.
2. Submit a ticket to Miniclip so immediate action can be taken by clicking in the following link: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
3. In the webform select the game and "Report cheating & Inappropriate behaviour" option when selecting the issue field and provide us the following information:
- Player's Unique ID
- Screenshot of the player's profile;
- Screenshot of the incident
Thank you so much for your cooperation and for taking effort to keep our games safe!