If you get an error saying "20MB Free Disk Space" or similar, then we suggest you try the steps below. Please bear in mind that the problem can occur with various games.
In order to overcome this situation, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store or App Store. Any unofficial version of the game is a security risk to you and your device and might cause a suspension of your account and/or refusal of support by the Player Experience Team.
2. Free up device memory by closing all unused background apps.
3. Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.
If the issue still persists, please try the following if you have an Android device:
- Go to device Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Tap on the top right dotted lines and select Uninstall updates.
- Remove the game (don't do this if using a guest account, upgrade your account first)
- Restart the device
- Go to the Google Play Store and install all required updates (make sure all Google services are all updated as well)
And those steps for iOS:
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS. To verify: Enter settings > General > Software Update. Here, you’ll see if any updates are available.
- Check your device’s storage capacity. Enter Settings > General > “About” to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos.Free up device memory by exiting running unused Apps.
- Exit all apps, and restart your device. This frees up memory.
Important!!! If you’re using a jailbroken device, there’s no guarantee that our games will run issue-free.
lease be aware that some devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves well for gaming. The game may be unstable if your phone has a modified OS or a custom ROM.