Playing with a poor Internet connection could lead to disconnections from the game (influenced by a player), lag while playing or navigating the game interface (influenced by the player and the opponent) or app crashes (influenced by player).
While playing our game, please take into consideration that:
- Online multiplayer games require a strong, stable connection to constantly interact and exchange data with the server from all players.
- Full Wi-Fi bars or mobile (cellular) data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection. The number of bars displayed does not directly correlate to the strength and reliability of the connection
- In case you are using Wi-Fi connection, the number of devices connected to the same network or area might affect its performance
Try the following troubleshooting to minimise latency or connection issues in the future:
- Always make sure you have the latest official version downloaded from the store
- Try swapping from Wi-Fi to your mobile data connection, or vice versa
- Restart your router to make sure it hasn't become overburden with data
- If possible, disconnect any device from the network or close programs (such as P2P, streaming or ongoing download) that might be using considerable amount of your bandwidth
- Avoid playing while travelling, for instance in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport
- Avoid playing with VPNs
- Perform connection tests and make sure there aren’t network issues with your Internet provider. You can check the quality of your Internet connection by doing a test here: http://www.speedtest.net/. This tests the quality of your Internet connection, please note if you Line Quality scores below a grade A then you are more likely to experience a lost connection.
Also, consider performing the following troubleshooting steps:
We hope this helps!