To make sure the game is running smoothly and minimize crashes, interface freezes, visual and performance issues in general, try to perform the following troubleshooting on your Android device.
Troubleshooting for Android devices:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Make sure you don't have pending updates for the game, all Google services and the OS.
- Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
- Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.
- Clear the app cache. To do so on the latest Android OS go to Settings > Apps > select the App > Storage & Memory > Clear cache.
- Close all the apps running in the background while playing.
- Try to install the game in a different device
- Make sure you are playing using a stable connection (check Troubleshooting Lost Connection Issues 📶)
If the issue still persists after this, please try the following:
- Go to device Settings > Apps > Google Play Store >Tap on the top right dotted lines and select Uninstall updates.
- Remove the game (don't perform this action if playing with a Guest Account, connect the account to Facebook, Google or Miniclip ID before proceeding)
- Restart the device
- Go to the Google Play Store and install the game again.
Please be aware that some devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves well for gaming.
❗ Also, bear in mind the game may be unstable if your device has a modified OS, a custom ROM or if you are using a modded or unofficial version of the game application.❗
You can also find more detailed troubleshooting for Android devices info at this page.
💬 If the issue persists, make sure to contact the Player Support providing the following information: 💬
- When did this issue first start happening?
- When does it happen exactly?
- Does it happen regularly?
- Please send us a screenshot or a video of this happening
To take a screenshot: if you are using one of the latest Android versions you will be able to do this, by pressing the power button and the decrease volume button and hold for a second. You will see an animation of the screenshot being saved.
To record a video: you can use either Google Play Games record feature (search and click on the game, you'll see a record button next to play) or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free&hl=en.