To make sure the game is running smoothly and minimize crashes, interface freezes, visual and performance issues in general, try to perform the following troubleshooting on your iOS device.
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS. To verify: Enter settings > General > Software Update. Here, you’ll see if any updates are available.
- Check your device’s storage capacity. Enter Settings > General > “About” to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos.Free up device memory by exiting running unused Apps.
- Exit all apps, and restart your device. This frees up memory.
- Close all the apps running in the background while playing.
- Try to install the game in a different device
- Make sure you are playing using a stable connection (check Troubleshooting Lost Connection Issues 📶)
If the issue still persists: delete the app and force restart the device. Please check this link on how to do this here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559 (don't perform this action if playing with a Guest Account, connect the account to Facebook, Google or Miniclip ID before proceeding)
You can also find more detailed troubleshooting info for iOS devices at this page.
Important: Please be aware that we do not support jailbroken devices and you can be disconnected from the game in case you are using one.
💬 If the issue persists, make sure to contact the Player Support providing the following information: 💬
- When did this issue first start happening?
- When does it happen exactly?
- Does it happen regularly?
- Please send us a screenshot or a video of this happening
To record a video: check How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch