If you want to delete your account you will have to send a request via our Web Form. Choose from there: Type of issue: Account related --> I have data related question --> I wish to delete my account.
For us to be able to do that procedure, you will also have to send us some security details from your account, which will verify you as the account owner.
It is important for us to make sure you are the account owner since that will avoid other players from scamming your account easily. Because of that, make sure you have a Miniclip account registered and save every account detail at the moment of account creation!
The details asked for the delete procedure support are:
- Game name:
- User ID you have in the game (check this article: How do I find my User ID? ):
- Email address of your account (if applicable):
- Your Country:
- Approximate date of creation of this account:
- The reason for your request to delete your profile:
- Screenshot with the in-game profile (check:How to take a screenshot ):
- If you made purchases, please send a receipt of your last purchase.
- Confirm that you want to delete your personal data (read more about it here: Difference Between Delete and Unlinking of the account
If your account is connected with Facebook, we also suggest you to send us your Facebook ID. Please read from our Knowledge Base “How to find your Facebook ID” for further instructions.
If all the criteria are met, once we receive this information we can proceed with deleting your account. However further details can also be asked in some situations.
Deleting your account will fully erase all records of its existence from our system.
If your account is merged with a Facebook account, we will unlink them in order to delete the profile. This means that all the details and progress on the game will also be deleted from Facebook, which means that if you want to come back to play, you will have to start from the beginning.
Keep in mind that if you delete your account you are definitely deleting all your game data, account and personal data from our servers and this is a procedure that might take up to 30 days. However in some cases, if we are unable to validate your account (ex. because you took a longer time to send us the account details or some data is missing or invalid), we might take more then 30 days.